Developed by Ubisoft Quebec and published by Ubisoft, Assassin's Creed: Syndicate is based on London, 1868, the Industrial Revolution. It unleashes an incredible age of invention, transforming the lives of millions with technology once thought impossible. To unlock the game at NewZealand time on November 19, refer to my previous article about how to using VPN unblock game early. Ubisoft simultaneously took the series into next-gen with Unity while also releasing an old-gen installment, Assassin's Creed: Rogue, for PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, making 2014 a confusing year for Assassin's Creed fans.
New features of Assassin's Creed: Syndicate
- Assassin's Creed's three pillars are navigation, stealth, and combat.
- Each of the key Assassin’s Creed gameplay elements are being integrated with vehicles.
- Trains are at the heart of the Assassin's Creed Syndicate experience, and Ubisoft Quebec has done its due diligence to make sure that trainspotters are happy with what they get.
- There's the ability to ram other people off the road.
- Ubisoft is drawing on music buried deep within the folk culture of London. Music is also woven into combat, dynamically building in layers based on the difficulty and scale of a battle, giving players new feel.
- Unlike previous games, which had guards stationed in specific areas or doing set patrol patterns, Syndicate's officers of the law are spread across the entire city and always on the lookout for nogoodniks.
- Enemies are as capable of using carriages to hijack the players or use them to escape as you are.