About Monster Hunter Online
Monster Hunter Online finally enters the new period after years of testing and going back to the drawing board for Capcom and Tencent Games. More flamboyant effect in the game allows characters to come off stronger. While all game progress will be kept, activation keys are still required to enter the game. If you win a key, remember to activate it within 48 hours or it would be invalid.
Download Monster Hunter Online Client
- Client download link: http://mho.qq.com/download.shtml.
- Change your system locale to Simplified Chinese (PRC) before starting installing. Go to control panel - region and language - Administrative - change system locale.
- Find the downloaded Client folder, and start installing.
- An error may occur when you start the Client if you are using Windows 8.1. To solve that, simply right-click the client start icon, go to compability tab, then run the client in Windows 7 compatibility mode.
- Right-click the Monster Hunter icon and run as administrator. If everything goes well, the client should start patching.
Register a QQ account
The game requires a QQ account, which has already been verified. Only adults aged over 18 is allowed to play games, so the QQ accounts need to be verified. Once done, you can use your QQ account to play Tencent games without limitations. If you don't have a Tencent QQ account, read on guides of register a QQ account.
Get a China VPN
- Register a FlyVPN account. They have Chinese VPN servers in different cities, and provides free trial for users three times per day.
- If three time is not enough for you, get their 14 days free VPN membership or use this invitation code: 270 020 31 to get more days. But you have to login your account on their Android VPN app to get the free membership.
- Download their VPN Client for Windows.
- Click China, you will find the Chinese servers. All servers show N/A, click the servers, then they will show response time.
- Click "connect" button.