Play The Witness earlier on PC with VPNFirst let's see PC System Requirements
OS: Windows 7
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce 780
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 4 GB available space
New Zealand is one of the countries in the world entering new day earliest. So we use a free NewZealand VPN to unlock the game earlier. FlyVPN is the VPN we choose, it provides best free NewZealand VPN services.
- Sigh up to their VPN service, the account can be used to get free NewZealand server. If you don't use VPN very often, it's no need to buy VPN. Or use their listed free trial VPN accounts.
- Download their VPN software for windows PC.
- Connect to NewZealand VPN server.
- Now pre-load the game. Most games would detect IP address only at the beginning and the end of the processing. So it's no need to keep VPN on the during the whole downloading.
- Play the game. Start the game and let it go all way into main menu when VPN connection is on. Close the game and VPN connection, but do not close the game site. Then play the game without a VPN.
Play The Witness earlier on PS4Connect NewZealand VPN on PS4, you will able to download The Witness from Newzealand PS4 store. Read on guide about how to setup VPN on Xbox/PS4.
About The WitnessThe Witness has the player explore an open world island filled with a number of natural and man-made structures. The gorgeous 3D island appears to be packed with secrets and an odd mix of technology and ruins. You will explore the abandoned island and solve the puzzles you find there. Here and there you find audio recordings, narrated by someone who seems to know a great deal about this island.
Release Date: January 26, 2016
Directors: Jonathan Blow
Developer: Thekla Inc.
Publisher: Thekla Inc.
Genres: Puzzle video game
Platforms: PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows, iOS (later)