Hangame offers both for-fee and free-to-play games. But most Hangame Korean online games are unable to play when players don't have a verified KSSN or iPin account. Players living out side of Korea have to ask help from Korean friends or buy from third party. For security reasons, it's better to change the password of accounts purchased from third party. Below is a guide about changing password for Hangame KR account.
1. Visit Hangame homepage, input ID and password.
2. If you can't access Hangame, use a Korean VPN to change IP address, then open the link. VPNs are hugely popular with corporations as a means of sending data when connecting remote data centers. It is shockingly easy for players to change their IP address and tricky websites that they are living in Korea.
3. Tap 내정보관리 enter into profile. Then hit selection 비밀번호 변경 to change password.
4. Enter current password and set new password. The new password should be 6 - 15 digits, consists of numbers, letters, or special characters.
5. You will get a message showing change password successfully, check if the message the same as above.