About Tree of Savior
Tree of Savior is a highly-anticipated 2.5D fantasy MMORPG. The English version of Tree of Savior got just added to Steam Greenlight. Playone Asia would be its publisher for Southeast Asia English server. The Korea server is the first server that will be entering open beta.
How to get a Korea VPN?
- You can resort to some free VPNs. I choose FlyVPN as it gives new users 14 day free VPN without limitation. After the first 14 days, your account can only be used three times a day.
- Or subscribe paid VPN. It's Christmas season now, most companies will give Christmas VPN discount. Don't miss the opportunity to own a Cheap VPN.
Tree of Savior OBT Features
- Players can now choose the starting point. Players can start their journeys from the new city "Orsha." Unlike in Tree of Savior CBT version, they should started their journey on Klaipeda after getting the divine revelations from the goddesses. The Orsha route will have Rank 4 advancement, and will provide players with new areas to explore and new quests to complete.
- The level cap will be raised to Lvl. 280. In CBT3, players could only reach the lvl. 200 and progress up to Petrified City. The new version will allow players to reach lvl. 280 and new areas will be unlocked.
- Each area has its own rank.In the previous version, the fields and dungeons only had names. In the OBT version, ranks will appear with their names.
- Rank 7 Class will be added. Now your characters can advance to the rank 7 along with two other circles for Rank 6.
- Guild System will be added. The aforementioned Templars can form and manage guilds.
- Magic Amulets will be added. When a magic amulet is attached to one's shield or weapon, it will grant special stats.