Weaving Tides is an upcoming puzzle adventure video game developed by the Austrian developer Follow the Feathers. It is set to be released on Windows, macOS, and Nintendo Switch in May 27, 2021.
- Developer(s): Follow the Feathers
- Director(s): Verena Demel
- Platform(s): Microsoft Windows, macOS, Nintendo Switch
- Release: May 27, 2021
- Genre(s): Adventure, puzzle
- Mode(s): Single-player
How to play Weaving Tides with a VPN
Protect yourself from hackers and identity thieves. A VPN will encrypt your data, whether you're browsing the internet from home, or connecting to a public Wifi on your phone, the data you have can easily end up in the wrong hands. A VPN will protect your privacy and keep it away from hackers.
How to use a VPN for online gaming?
- Subscribe to a VPN plan. We especially recommend FlyVPN for online gaming.
- Download and install a VPN on your device.
- Connect to a VPN server of your choice
- Enjoy an online gaming experience like never before.
The best gaming VPN today is FlyVPN, thanks to excellent speeds, low ping times, plus powerful privacy features and simple apps for all sorts of devices. That's a winning combination. If you want to access geo-blocked games or play on different regional servers, making sure your VPN has a wide network is essential. Again, FlyVPN excels here with over 1,000 VPN servers in 40+ countries.
On top of that, FlyVPN offers a free trial VPN service and 24 hours trial VPN Package. Simply create an account on the FlyVPN website or in the client or App, you can get 3 days of free VPN for the first time. After 3 days, you can use FlyVPN 3 times a day, 20 minutes each time. If you still have questions about how to play Weaving Tides with a VPN, please leave a comment.