A deal made with the Prince of Destruction comes due in The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood, part of the Gates of Oblivion adventure. Explore Imperial cities and murky bogs, uncover Mehrunes Dagon's sinister plot, and never adventure alone with the new Companions System.
- Developer: ZeniMax Online Studios
- Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
- Initial release date: June 1, 2021
- Genres: Role-playing Video Game, MORE
- Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, macOS, Macintosh operating systems
How to play The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood with a VPN
If you use a VPN for playing online games, it’s possible you’ve experienced a frustrating problem with lag. This can happen for several reasons. There are a lot of ways to get around gaming lag with a good VPN, but your VPN should be optimized for gaming. It also helps to have the right settings configuration. While you can’t control every factor that causes lag, you can often use a VPN to speed things up online.
How to play The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood with a VPN?
- Choose a reliable VPN. We especially recommend FlyVPN for online gaming.
- Install the VPN and connect to a server near you.
- That’s it! Your ping should be better. Enjoy an online gaming experience like never before.
FlyVPN is my top pick of VPN for playing The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood because it's the fastest service we tested. FlyVPN maintains an impressive 1000+ VPN servers across 40+ countries to ensure high speeds and access to geo-blocked content from around the world. FlyVPN offers AES 256 military-grade encryption to ensure that your information is safe. In addition, FlyVPN is compatible with Windows, Android, iOS, and Mac OS X.
If you want to try it out, FlyVPN offers a free trial VPN service too. Simply create an account or in FlyVPN client or App, you can get 3 days free VPN for the first time. After 3 days, you can use FlyVPN 3 times a day, 20 minutes each time. If you still have questions about how to play The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood with a VPN, please leave a comment.